Wednesday, July 29, 2009

The weekend is almost here.


This has been the longest week, so I am really looking forward to the weekend. It may even rain, but that is ok, that way I don't feel guilty about not working out in the yard.


This week Pat's challenge was to make a two thirds card. I cased her card basically, just using different paper, and embellishments. The papers and sentiment were done digitally, the stitching that compliments where the two different papers join, is some MS faux stitches. The butterfly I cut out of vellum added a little color and a couple of little shiny blings. I did put the butterfly on a dimensional dot so it would stand out. On the inside I used the same pink patterned paper. Thanks for visiting. I have not posted much lately, seems like summer leads us in too many directions.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah summer is a hard time, seems everyone pulls for our time. beautiful card as always and we do need the rain.*

Corina said...

so delicate and sweet! I love the vellum butterfly :)

Pat said...

Very pretty and delicate!

Anonymous said...

very nice..

Get More Details