Thursday, October 15, 2009

Dreary Dreary Day


It has been awfully dreary in my part of the world. Hope there is some sunshine soon. The temps did not get out of the 50's today. It is early for that low temps this early in Oct. But turned out to be a productive day for me since I was home from work. I made a batch of Pumpkin Butter, and a batch of apple butter and completed the challenge card. At 365cards we had the colors above to fashion our card from. My colors do look like the ones in example but poor photography, doesn't' help. I punched out little mini butterflies out of all the colors. I chose Kraft paper card stock for base of the card, then the peachy pink for the frame. I used Best Occasions Textured card stock for my color matches. Picked up the green to make my bow, and then used brown in the sentiment. Thanks for taking time to look.

6 comments:

NikkiM said...

That's a very pretty card for a dreary day :) Mmmm pumpkin butter sounds awesome - no recipes to share??

~amy~ said...

super cute...love the crisp design!

Anonymous said...

beautiful card and I sure would like a taste of the pumpkin butter and apple butter. A day well spent on such a dreary day.*

Anonymous said...

Beautiful card as usual!!!


Wanda

Gloria Stengel said...

You punched and glued all those butterflies! That is gorgeous! I love it!

Vicky said...

Such a lovely card!!! Love the butterflies, the frame, the ribbon ... everything!
Thanks for sharing it!