Saturday, December 4, 2010

FIRST SNOW OF THE SEASON AND MY CHRISTMAS TREE

Just take a look at how big these flakes were. The other picture is what I see when I look out the window in my craft room. The snow was very pretty today.

This is a picture of my Christmas Tree that I finally got put up last night!

*wink* but really that will be the closest thing to a tree in my house this year. It is really a cupcake holder, but I put candles on it instead. Yes I do tie the cushion strings to my chairs, but Miss Flossie, goes behind me and unties them. ;o)

I have been crocheting a lot lately. Everything is christmas presents so I haven't been able to post any of them. then I wrapped them before photographing them. Off to do house cleaning.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

your house looks peaceful Shelia! I love seeing it and can see us sitting at the table with a hot cup of tea talking....about "things" you know.

Anonymous said...

That dining room table looks awful familar :). That was a beautiful snow, just right, left as soon as it fell.*