Tuesday, February 8, 2011

This Post is for Donna

This post is for Donna at ButternutSage. She has encouraged me this week to get motivated and post something. Thanks Donna, I needed that push. The first pictures show the "after" results of
this:
The next set of pictures are made from K&Company's Garden Cottage Collection. The first is a box I made for my SIL who is battling cancer. I thought it would be nice to have something to put all her get well cards in. Inside I also placed a little packet of blank notecards for her to use for thank you notes. The second picture is of the little cards, I made.




Thanks for visiting today.



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

YIPPPPEEEEE! You did good my friend...better than I had hoped! The cards you made for your SIL are so bright and cheerful I know she will apreciate your kindness! Hmmmm...and I sure wish I lived closer to try that apple goody!!!! I am so happy you played today. Give yourself a big hug from me sweetie. Hugs~Donna