Sunday, August 25, 2013

Getting Ready

In a couple of weeks, I am hosting a baby shower for my Granddaughter.  In October she will be adding a little girl to her family.  You that follow me, know that she has a little boy, named Wyatt. Wyatt will be 17 months old when his little sister is born.  I think this makes her a perfect little family. 
Here are a couple of things I have made for the shower, and if course I had to make a little card.  I have been working on the baby blanket for awhile. I just have to finish the border on one side and I will be finished.  We are using, pink, peach and purple as the color scheme.  I think they look so pretty together.  Still have some favors, decorations and food to plan. But I enjoy doing these things for Amber and Matt so very much.

As always thanks for stopping by.


pat said...

Everything looks SO pretty, especially that adorable banner!! Love the colors!

Donna said...

everything looks so pretty Shelia!

Butternutsage said...

so cute Shelia I can't wait to see the whole party!