Sunday, August 25, 2013

Getting Ready

In a couple of weeks, I am hosting a baby shower for my Granddaughter.  In October she will be adding a little girl to her family.  You that follow me, know that she has a little boy, named Wyatt. Wyatt will be 17 months old when his little sister is born.  I think this makes her a perfect little family. 
Here are a couple of things I have made for the shower, and if course I had to make a little card.  I have been working on the baby blanket for awhile. I just have to finish the border on one side and I will be finished.  We are using, pink, peach and purple as the color scheme.  I think they look so pretty together.  Still have some favors, decorations and food to plan. But I enjoy doing these things for Amber and Matt so very much.



As always thanks for stopping by.

3 comments:

pat said...

Everything looks SO pretty, especially that adorable banner!! Love the colors!

Donna said...

everything looks so pretty Shelia!

Anonymous said...

so cute Shelia I can't wait to see the whole party!