Monday, September 14, 2009

Made it through Monday


It was a long day, but luckily I had a lot of work to do, so that helped a lot. It was also a beautiful fall like day. The rain is suppose to be moving in over night.

At 365 cards today it was to make a mosaic and use it on your card. Well I wished I had looked at some that had already posted to get some inspiration, cause mine, well let's just say it is "elementary". I was trying for a masculine card, so I couldn't dress it up much. It is just a simple card. My DH told me the sentiment to put on it. Thanks for your time today. Looking forward to see what tomorrows challenge will be.

5 comments:

Carolyn V said...

Very nice collaborative card between you and your DH. :D I really like your mosaic fish...

I'm still undecided about what to do, but I'm sure it'll come to me... eventually. :D

Robyn said...

I don't think you're card is elementary! It's great! (And perfect for a man!) So nice of Allan to help you!

Anonymous said...

Great card for a man, with Allan having something to do with it, it had to be a fish*

Pamela Wade said...

Very nice card! Great idea to piece together a fish! ~~Pam

Gloria Stengel said...

Great take on the challenge!