Friday, September 4, 2009

Pickin in the Park

Tonight we are going to the little town square, where they have sit up a stage for performers. There will also be BBQ. Yum Yum. The group 5:17 will be playing again tonight. They are a Christian Rock Group that I talked about in an earlier post. My husband is friends with the Bass player. But we will take our fold out chairs, fight the mosquitoes, and visit with friends. Since we are going to that, I needed to make a fast little card for the 365 challenge. The challenge for today was to use felt or flocking. Well if you know be at all, you know I have to use not one but both. It took longer to find this piece of flocked paper then it did to actually put the card together. So there you have it, a flocked DP with a felt flower on it. I included a picture of the DP so you can see that it is really flocked. I will use it for a sympathy card. The camera did funky things to the colors, but the ribbon does match. Thanks for visiting with me.

5 comments:

Carolyn V said...

Nice job, Shelia! That gorgeous ribbon makes it fabulous!!

Robyn said...

Your cards just seem to get prettier and prettier! (This one would make a nice birthday card or anniversary card, too!)

Chrissie said...

This is really lovely Shelia! Fab ribbon.
Chrissie

Tasia D said...

Gorgeous card, beautiful job - I hope you had fun at your BBQ tonight!

Carolyn King said...

Very pretty....love how the ribbon ties in with the middle flower. (The computer distorts greens a lot---I have had the same issues!)

Love what you came up with!