Saturday, February 27, 2010

Thank You

There is no way to express my thanks to all of you. The prayers, the notes, the floral tributes, the visits, the moment of silence you may have had in his memory. These are the things that sustained me and my family this past week. Please continue to keep us in your prayers. I am starting a new chapter in my life. This is a chapter, I hoped I would never have to write. But for some reason, God chose me for this particular heart retching trial. It will be an uphill battle the rest of my life. It is a chapter I hope none you ever have to write. Again thanks to all my friends and family.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

My heart goes out to you and breaks for you my dear friend. We love you and want to do anything we can for such a wonderful person that you are. Yes, God has his reasons for allowing this, it is not for us to ask why.. I will be there for you when ever you need me. Please let me know.

Wanda R.

Anonymous said...

I believe in every trial there is a blessing. Maybe one day soon we will deiscover just what it is.

Anonymous said...

Shelia I am so sorry to hear these sad words, I know that you have had more trials to bear than most of us. I ask God often why, but I already know the answer. Simply it is His will. I also know He is a merciful father and is teaching us grace, acceptance and love all the time. It is often more than we think we can bear but, He knows us better. Shelia you have already shown the grace you have and I pray that you will be comforted everyday.

Carolyn King said...

Oh no, Sheila, I had no idea...I am so very sorry for your loss. Please know that you are in my thoughts and prayers. hugs and xoxo

Carolyn King said...

when you get the chance, can you email me your address
cammie22@hotmail.com

hugs-Cammie

Anonymous said...

Shelia....I have checked your blog often, praying that you would begin your therapy...something that can bring you joy....I was so happy to see your post tonight...am so proud of you and rejoice in your baby steps....pyt