Friday, April 23, 2010

Getting Senile

Well it is after nine, and I was suppose to have had my card for Pat's Saturday Challenge posted by nine. I rushed and took pictures, then rushed to go to blog. After about 10 attempts, I finally remembered what my password was to this account. I kept trying to use my passwords to face book and hot mail, and the such. So after a Duh and a slap on the head, I finally got logged in. Pat's challenge was to "cut something out". Well I am bending the rules, by not actually even doing a card, but using an example from another project I am working on. May 3rd my granddaughter will be 21. We are throwing a party for her, and I am working on a banner for it, plus a scrapbook. Yes I have known about her birthday for 21 years and just now trying to fit 21 years into a 2 week period. I have definitely turned into a procrastinator. But here is a picture of several of the letters I am working on for the banner. I cut out the letters using my Cricut and the Platin Schoolhouse cartridge. Everyone have a good weekend. It is suppose to rain here.

4 comments:

NoraAnne said...

The makings of your banner are GORGEOUS!!!!! Your granddaughter will love it and will feel so SPECIAL!!! Hopefully the tempations of a beach vacation will lead you to visit us in tuckerton, I've heard so many wonderful things about you from Pat and would love to meet you in person!!! :)

Karen said...

Wow 21!!! Shelia, where has our time gone. Amber and Alexia were just little the last time we all got together. Please wish Amber a HB!! I wish I could see your scrapbook so I can get motivated.

pam said...

wonderful ! a banner.....never made one, but yours is turning out to be a wonderful interesting piece of ART !

happy b'day to your GD...my hubby's b'day is also may 3rd (he is NOT 21 though)....

Anonymous said...

these are unbelievably beautiful Shelia!!! WOW!!! It is gonna rock her socks off....do kids say that! LOL!!!! You know what I mean though right!?