Tuesday, August 17, 2010

MADDIE

Yesterday was my middle granddaughter's 10th Birthday. She had a party over the weekend, and will be having another one tomorrow. Here are a couple of things I have fixed for it. I know it is 9:30 and I don't have the cupcakes made yet, or the banner completed, or her present wrapped, or the rest of the food finished. But wanted to show you what I did have finished. And yes I do work a full day tomorrow and will come home and finish what I don't complete tonight by 6 PM tomorrow night. Everyone keep their fingers crossed that I do. Below is a couple of pictures of her never ending scrapbook that I am making for her. The front, is done in her two favorite colors purple and green. I took a couple of pictures of some of the pages also. The treat box cake isn't completely finished yet, but I do have candy in the boxes and that is all the kids care about. The other thingeys are candy coated marshmallows with sprinkles. I'll be back tomorrow with more. Oh I forgot to mention, I don't have her card finished either. ;)

5 comments:

Pat said...

It's all SO pretty!! Maddie's gonna love it!

karen said...

Dang Shelia, why can't be as creative as you. Knowing you as I do, you will have all of your projects done by the deadline. ;)

Anonymous said...

Madison is one lucky girl to have you as a grandmother. beautifuly done she will be thrilled. This is one b/d that she will always remember.*

Robyn said...

You always put so much love and thought into EVERYTHING you make!

Anonymous said...

I love the ribbon knot very clever and pretty!