Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Guess Who's Day It Is?

It is some one's birthday, today. If I was as young as her, I would celebrate "till the cows came home", as they say. She participates in the Saturday Night challenges, she is my biggest competition. She has 3 lovely children. She is my "bestest" cyber friend. We have never met, but just enjoy each others blogs and creativity so much. We also have a mutual friend. The list goes on and on. Have you guessed who it is yet? The answer is at the bottom of the post.

Pat's challenge this week, was to create something using a shaped border on it. Instead of using a punch to make the border I used a piece of leftover lace. I hope this still qualifies for the challenge. In the picture it looks as if the base card stock and the color in the DP is in the blue family, but it is actually purple. Thanks for letting me share with you today.

Happy Birthday, Robyn!! May this be the best birthday ever.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful card, purple is your favorite color and it shows. Good job.*

Robyn said...

How did you know that MY favorite color is purple?
You're card is beautiful - but of course it would be, because it was made by a beautiful person!
I'm so glad we became friends!
Thanks for thinking of me today!

NoraAnne said...

Very pretty, love the purple :)

Anonymous said...

thank a lot

Get More Details