Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Sympathy Cards

Well I made it through Monday, so I consider it down hill now to Friday evening. We had rain all weekend, so thought I would work on replenishing my own supply of cards. Seems like any more I am making cards at the last minute for someone. Sympathy is the hardest for me to do, so I made myself start with those. I did get 2 completed. Another thing I was trying to do was to use the papers and stuff that had gathered on my desk. Here are the sympathy cards I came up with. Thanks for letting me share.

You can not see it in the picture but on the white card, I used the scorpad to make a textured background. It is a new present, so I just try to use it in some way on every thing I've made this weekend. I don't know how I functioned with out that thing.

6 comments:

Karen said...

What a beautiful way to express one's loss. You need a mini-store for your card-making so I can buy, buy & buy!!!!!!!!!!!! My cards are ugly.

Anonymous said...

I think you could make a good living just making and selling cards. you do it so well, these are outstanding.*

Pat said...

Lovely cards! You could do very well selling cards!!

mugsy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
mugsy said...

i love how you added the popped up part to the fronts....i deleted the last post due to spelling errors !!

i will have to try this for sure

Anonymous said...

This post has been removed by the author.

Get More Details