Friday, July 17, 2009

What fun

What fun I've had tonight. For the first time since Christmas, I had all three of my granddaughters together. Amber 20, Madison 10, and Natalie 3. Since Amber has grown up and works two jobs and goes to college, it is hard to get everyone together at the same time. I feel very blessed.


Pat's challenge this week was "freestyle" but had to use glitter someway on the project. I did not put but a little glitter on the card, but made 4 of them, so I used enough of the glitter to get all over me and my desk. I always end up with it on my face or somewhere. The DP I used is K&Company. The rest is just generic card stock. I just put a little glitter in the centers of the poppies and on the butterfly and dragonfly. Then topped it off with some satin ribbon. I love the wider satin like this. Everyone have a wonderful weekend. Remember to tell the ones you care about, you love them.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

To have all 3 at one time is a blessing, happy for you. what a beautiful card, just like the maker and I am telling you I love you!*

Corina said...

what a gorgeous set of cards!!!!!!!!!

Robyn said...

Ok - so, you want us to tell the ones we care about that we love them?
"I love you!"
Hope you're enjoying your weekend! (Did Madison get CJ's letter yet?)

Anonymous said...

So we were both blessed this weekend with family!!!Really like the colors in these cards.....love ya...pyt

Becca said...

These are absolutely stunning...

Pat said...

WOW!!! These are absolutely gorgeous!!

pam said...

that paper is stunning !! beautiful