Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Let's eat

While playing with my Cricut the other day, I cut out a bunch of different flowers in different sizes. After putting them together, I needed something to put them on. I can not find my "tote" that I packed my Easter things in last year, so I do not have my Easter napkin rings. I cut all the flowers out of white card stock, then colored them with sharpies and layered them together. I used scraps that were left over that had never been cleaned off my desk to make the actual ring to go around the napkin. I just used a dimensional foam dot to apply them to the ring. TFL

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE IT!!!!!! VERY ORIGINAL!!!!

Anonymous said...

I'm always ready to eat, they are very pretty. Showing off our talent are we!*

Robyn said...

These are adorable! I might try and make some for Easter Sunday dinner! Thanks for the inspiration!

Anonymous said...

Adorable!!! Love the colors. I may have to try these, too!

Anonymous said...

love those flowers ! would make fantastic embellies for a card....

Heather "Hev" said...

Fabulous idea Shelia!

They are very effective and definitely will bring sunshine to the Easter table :)

Anonymous said...

lovely post ..

Get More Details