Friday, March 28, 2008

Finally, Friday



For some reason this has been a long week, I guess maybe because I had a short work week last week. I have got spring fever. I am opening up windows and airing out the house. A friend shared with me yesterday, that he had his onion sets planted, and his lettuce bed prepared. I hope the Easter Bunny, doesn't go calling on him. It is suppose to be high 70's today, but then on Sunday, just be in the low 50's. Well it is still March, what should I expect? Some of you may have already seen this card, but since I am still working on remodeling the bath, I haven't had a lot of time for new things. Heather had a challenge about two weeks ago, and this was what I came up with. We were to use a new technique. She will have a new challenge today, so maybe I'll have something new to post over the weekend. Also, I am looking forward to Pat's Saturday Night challenge.

3 comments:

wanda said...

Nice!!

bds said...

bathroom overhaul no excuse for old bloggs :)the card is still beautiful though.

Anonymous said...

I love this card!