Monday, March 24, 2008

Pat's Challenge



Pat at Southernbreezes sure had a hard challenge this past Friday night.


Here were her rules for the challenge:


Rules for tonight's challenge: Choose the color you want to work with - you can use as many shades of this color as you like. Inks, ribbons, embellishments should all be in this same color family. One to three pictures can be included on the layout. Deadline is midnight Monday. Winner will be announced on Wednesday.




Like Pat, I worked with several different colors before deciding on these. My husband took these photos last fall when we went to visit my cousin, who lives on a beautiful farm in Todd, NC. I hope you enjoy the pictures as much as I enjoyed reminiscing about the visit I had while working on the layout. Thanks Pat, for making me use my brain on this one.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love it!!The pictures are really nice - my favorite time of the year. Thanks for playing along with us!

wanda said...

You are so talented!!!