Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Heather's Challenge




Heather's Friday Spark was to make something look wet. Well I did, but it didn't show up in the bad photo that I took. I used the glaze pens to color the rain drops then some spots on the flowers so they would look as if they had rain on them. I know it is another rainbow. Evidently, I needed the reminder that the rainbows brings, myself. Hope everyone sees their own rainbow today.

P.S. I don't know why the pansies look as if they are frowning, maybe they don't like the rain.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Again an outstanding job, even in the worst of storms there's always the rainbow to remind us who is in control. Thanks for reminding us thru your talents,*

wanda said...

I like the purples and blues together.

Anonymous said...

Neat card!! Love the raindrops but apparently that one little pansy doesn't - he looks very angry. So cute!