Sunday, April 20, 2008

It's all about friends





I had a fun day yesterday. I had lunch (Mexican) with two friends. The food was fabulous, the company was a blast. Wanda and I had helped with a housewarming for Bonnie back in Febuary. Wanda took all these great photos, and I tried to do them justice in a little scrapbook. Bonnie really made us feel as if she loved it. That is what friends do isn't it. They love the gifts of the heart, they don't see the little flaws. Hope you enjoying taking a peak at these. Thanks, Wanda for helping me with this.

3 comments:

wanda said...

Again, you outdid yourself!! Thanks for asking me to take the pictures. You did a wonderful job.

Anonymous said...

Once again you got it right. it is all about friends & family. thanks for sharing.*

Anonymous said...

Great memory album!!