Monday, April 14, 2008

Pat's Challenge















Pat’s Saturday Night Challenge was a toughie for me, as I have never made a tag album before.
But I have to admit, it was a very fun challenge. I couldn’t find the little hole reinforcements in colors, so I just colored the white ones. I was afraid with the little grand-daughters looking at it every time they came over to see themselves, that I had better make it a little sturdier. I also attached a clip to keep it closed. Pat said to use what we had on hand, but I didn’t have any rings. So off I go to Mine By Design, and she had just what I was looking for, colored ones!!! (They are so helpful, I always get individual attention)
I hope you enjoy seeing a peek at my family, Thanks, Pat for the challenge, I learned something new.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

And again you have outdone your self what a great way to show off your family, you never cease to amaze me.*

Anonymous said...

WOW! This is absolutely beautiful!! Really fantastic work! Thanks for playing!

wanda said...

You did a great job!! Keep up the good work!!

Corina said...

That's beautiful! i love the yarn!

Anonymous said...

Sheila its GREAT and your family is beautiful! I love your card above as well!

Debbie Olson said...

What a treasure! This is beautiful--no doubt your family will cherish it!

Jen D. said...

Your album turned out GREAT! Love the color choices and thanks for sharing your family with us.