Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Raining


The house is quiet, DH and Flossie Mae have both gone to bed. I'm in my little space (I don't even allow Flossie Mae in here) and I am listening to it rain. Rain to me is a very comforting sound. I may feel different in the morning when I have to get out in it to go to work. I have been working on Pat's and Heather's challenges tonight. I have been bad, and let other household chores go unattended tonight. Well, Saturday will be here, and I would just have to do it again Saturday anyway. This is a card I made last week, I think the sentiment is the definition of a FRIEND. I hope you will take a minute and hop over to Pat's blog and see what arrived in the mail today from Heather. Pat sure has a very talented daughter. Thanks for spending some time at my place today.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

And thats what friends are for. Thank you for being my friend.*

Anonymous said...

I love to listen to the rain, too! You can get lost in the sound of it.