Sunday, June 21, 2009

Sunday Dinner


Growing up, Sunday Dinner after church was always so special. You know like one of those Norman Rockwell pictures. Wished I could go back to Mom's for dinner today. But that isn't possible with her being in ill health.


So I did the next best thing. Went out to my little garden. I got green beans, little new potatoes, spinach, 2 different kinds of lettuce, and onion. I think I may fry chicken to go with the green beans and mashed potatoes. And top it off with good Southern Iced Tea. Oh yes, fresh peach cobbler for dessert. TFL Everyone have a blessed day.

3 comments:

Karen said...

Boy, did you make my mouth water so. That's not far, we only get to see the picture and can't taste it. *wink* "Kill" Lettuce sounds good the onions, etc...

Robyn said...

I think I just may have to road-trip it to NC next Sunday for dinner...what time?

Anonymous said...

Boy, did you make my mouth water so

Get More Details