Sunday, June 28, 2009

Saturday Night

We had a busy weekend. There was a reunion and then on Saturday night a Retirement Party for a friend of ours. The invitation said no gifts, but I wanted take a little something. This is what I came up with. I can't remember the name of the paper, but it came from a pack I picked up at Big Lots. I made the tin and put another little first aid kit in it. Since I had plenty of the card stock left over, I just made a matching card. Thanks for looking. Can you believe it is almost July???? I can't.

6 comments:

Carolyn King said...

what a cute card/tin set! love that fun dp!

I totally cannot believe it is almost july...where did june...and may go! lol!

Anonymous said...

Yeah the older you get the faster it goes they say. great gift beautiful card.*

Pat said...

This is beyond gorgeous!! Love the tin and the card. You are the Queen of Tins!

Karen said...

With my decision to return to school, the saying in the tin box is perfect for how I am feeling...

Heather "Hev" said...

This is fab :)

Hugs from Australia :)

Anonymous said...

I totally cannot believe it is almost july

Get More Details