Monday, June 15, 2009

The Weekend

I do hope everyone enjoyed their weekend as much as I did. I worked out side most of it. I am paying for it this morning, not moving as fast as normal. First of all I will share the best part of all. The picking of the green beans of 2009.
The next pictures are of the white section of my "Memory Garden" In this portion of it, Calla Lillys, and other Lillys grow with the more common flowers, Yarrow, and Daisies. That is what I like about it. It also includes the white Sweet Pea vine. Thanks for looking, I thought it might make Monday a little brighter.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those beans look great, I couldn't see not one blemish on them. I know you enjoyed. Your memory garden is so nice Emiley would be so proud of you and it does make monday a lot brighter.*

Karen said...

Fresh green beans sound yummy. *wink*

Pat said...

The green beans look delicious and the garden is beautiful.

Anonymous said...

Those beans look great, I couldn't see not one blemish on them

Get More Details