Monday, June 9, 2008

Monday Again

And it is suppose to be very hot again today. I had a lazy day yesterday, except for visiting my Mother, I didn't do much of anything. Here is another birthday card. June's calendar has almost every block filled in for someones birthday. This ice cream cone was pieced together and then attached to the card. I did lift this ideal from someone, on a blog, but can't recall who it was. Thank you whomever,for the inspiration. We all will need to have some ice cream today, with this heat wave we are having. I'll take all chocolate myself.

3 comments:

wanda said...

Butter pecan will be my choice! Good idea, what better way to beat the heat!!!

Anonymous said...

I love it!!! I'll take vanilla, strawberry and vanilla again! Or wait, maybe all orange sherbert??

Anonymous said...

Now you know strawberry is my favorite. nothing better on a hot summer night.*