Monday, July 14, 2008

Heather's Little Spark




Heather's spark for this week was to make something, that would give us a head start on the preparations of Christmas. Several of my friends will be getting a set of monogrammed cards for Christmas and I needed something to put them in. I found the template for the card holder at Mirkwood Design. I enlarged the two rectangular pieces, to fit the size of note cards I would be making. I printed it out on light blue card stock paper. I found my box that had all the scrapping Christmas stuff in it, and was surprised when I saw the glittered snowflake stickers. They came from Wal-mart on sale last year. The tag said manufactured for Wal-mart. I wanted something quick and easy, so I could get several of these made up before Christmas got here. I will also work on the sets of 6 monogrammed cards that go in them. TFL

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great ideal, but Christmas can't be just 6 months away. I'm not over last Christmas yet! As usual very pretty.*

wanda said...

How you come up with so many ideas, I'll never know. As usual, beautiful work!!!

Anonymous said...

This is SO pretty! love the snowflakes - looks like they were stamped and embossed! Great job.

Anonymous said...

Very very pretty! Love the snowflakes!

Thanks for playing!