Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Wednesday

It is raining at my house, and we love it. No storming, just a nice steady rain. I wished it would rain all day. My 19 year old grand-daughter came to visit and spend the evening with me last night. She is the best kid. Even with working two jobs, and college she still finds time for Grandma. She has never forgotten her roots. She is the joy of my life, that is for sure.

During the last 6 weeks, I have been showing you the pictures of my Robin family. Here is a couple of ones I took this past Saturday. Mama bird, doesn't even have a place in the nest anymore they are so big. Sometimes nature takes care of the weakest, and have been waiting for her to push one out. And at this point I don't believe she will. Look at the one picture really close, you can see the second one peeping through the other one's feathers.

There are three little ones in that nest. I expect to come home from work any day now and they will be gone. I'll miss watching them.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You got rain and we didn't get a drop. I was wondering about the birds thanks for sharing the pictures of them. Grandchildren can be such a joy.*