Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Heather's Challenge


Heather's challenge this week was to use a punch in some way. Well this is my take on it. I haven't purchased many of the new fangled punches yet. Just these old ones, used on this card. I will make it to Michael's one of the afternoons and go wild. I was talking with Pat earlier, and we both agreed that our brains had gone on vacation and forgot to tell the rest of our bodies. Seems like being creative this week has been hard. The blackberry vines are in bloom now, and we had a cold spell. I guess that is what you call blackberry winter. Oh those blackberries sure will taste mighty fine come around the 4th of July. I have a patch near my house. Trouble is the poison ivy likes blackberries too. Doesn't fresh hot blackberry cobbler with some vanilla ice cream piled on top, sound delicious. OK you all can go back to work now, I have eaten it all, none left for you.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love how you punched the butterflies on this one - neat idea.

Anonymous said...

Cute idea!!! Thanks for playing along and "sharing your spark!"

Anonymous said...

I really like the card. but you got me on the blackberry cobbler with icecream. I'm drulling and can't wait till july!*