Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Whew




I just barely got Pat's Saturday Night Challenge completed by the dead line. My mother had to have a stress test yesterday. It was a good thing it wasn't me, I would have failed it over this challenge. But once I got into it, it was fun. The story that I was trying to tell is one of my sister, Valda, and myself and the scrapping fun we had on Saturday. She arrived at my house about 2:00 PM, and after we were on the road for1 1/2 hours looking for papers and stuff, we finally got started. She wanted to make 32 altered mint tins. We were making them into little first aid kits. We had to empty all the tins, and decided to run the tins through the dishwasher to get the mint smell out. She is in charge of her Missionary group's May meeting. On the inside top of each tin, she will put the name of the missionary that each member is to pray for that month. Each tin is different and each has a members initial on it. We finished about 9:30 PM. We did stop to eat our dinner though. We love to scrap, but we love to eat even more. Thanks, Valda, for the fun time, and Pat, thanks for the challenge.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW, what an outstanding job, and i've never sat down to a dinner that look any better than that. You have outdone your self.*

wanda said...

Made me tired and hungry just looking at that. That was a job and a half. Beautiful work.

Anonymous said...

WOW!!! Everything looks fantastic! The meal looks SO yummy!!!

NoraAnne said...

Very cute idea, I love the tins!

Corina said...

Your page looks great! Love the simplicity - and how ADORABLE are those tins!! TFS!