Pat and I were talking the other day about organizing. She prompted me to think about a solution to how we could keep up with our cards,that we have made, so we would know what we had. I had ran into the Dollar General to pick up some paper products and as I walked by the stationary aisle I saw this photo album that had sleeves for 100, 4 x 6's. I put some flocked dots on the flowers and stuck the word "cards" on it. I stuck some circle stickers in coordinating colors on the inside covers also. This is a very elementary project, but it works. :) It will serve it's purpose till we find a better solution. I picked up 3 of these, so I think I will put different categories in each of them. Birthdays, holidays, etc. I think they will also look pretty siting on my bookshelf. My sister is coming to visit today, we will be making 25 altered mint tins, for her to give the ladies in her church group. Hope everyone enjoys the weekend. Till Tomorrow, and Pat's and Heather's challenges are completed.