Monday, May 19, 2008

Pat's Saturday Night Challenge




Well here we go with my entry, and of course it is again about one of my grandchildren. I just can't help it. But since Pat's challenge was a LO it gives me the opportunity to make another page for their never ending books. Pat wanted us to use one picture, one embellishment and a story about the picture. I think I will also use this as my name page or which ever you call it. The first page you see when you open up the album. I did mine on 8 1/2 by 11. The album's I am making for all my family are that size. I did use both digital and hand scrapping on this. I wanted to add some dimension to it, so I cut out the main points of the page and then to raise them off the background I used those foam dots. Hope you enjoy looking. I know I am looking forward to seeing every ones take on this challenge. Thanks Pat for the challenge.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Once again you have outdone your self. what better way to keep your familys memories alive. keep it up.*

Anonymous said...

very nice.