Friday, August 8, 2008

Did I say Christmas Presents?????

Yes I did!!

Up until a couple of years ago, I usually had my Christmas shopping always completed by October. I would even have my Christmas cards addressed. That is a joke now days. But I am trying to get a few of my "little homemade" gifts finished. This plaque is for my friend , Barbara Ann. She doesn't surf the Internet, so I should be safe in posting this. Barbara Ann loves knick knacks, and "things" as she calls them. I have sit a goal to try to get maybe two things made a week, but at least 1, so I won't be so rushed in December. I love to do the little stocking stuffers. I hope Barbara Ann will enjoy this one. Well we just about have this week licked don't we? Thanks for letting me share a part of your day.


I had gotten this little wooden plaque awhile back. It was on the clearance aisle at Wally World. I painted the edges, then added the paper that is by K&Company. The flowers were laying on my desk from another project. I then finished it off with some tied ribbons and a butterfly or two.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Barbara Ann will love this. To even think about Christmas, i'm still not over last Christmas. but the way time flys it will be here next week. Way to go girl!*

wanda said...

she will love it!!!

Anonymous said...

Very pretty - the birthday girl will love it!!