Sunday, August 17, 2008

Sunday evening

I hope everyone has enjoyed their weekend, as much as I have. As soon as I get some more of the pictures, I will show you what was going on at my house Sat. evening. But till then.

I think it was about back in June when Pat's Saturday Night challenge was to use flocking. I made 6 little floral note cards for the challenge. This past Saturday I needed something to bring some life to my bathroom. If you remember my son stripped the wallpaper and repainted it, a couple of months ago. I really have not deacided what theme or colors I want to go with, so have just been waiting till something grabs me. I have a stash of little frames that I pick up when they have been put way low on the clearance aisle. I used some pink card stock to mat, the 3 different designed cards. I chose the chrome frames, because that is what all the hardware on the doors and things are. I think they turned out quite well. I think that they brightened up the room. Well it is back to work, tomorrow. But that is ok, I have to work so I can buy more crafting "pretties" Isn't it a shame, that paper, and ribbon, and glue don't grow on trees, just there for the taking. :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Like I've said before you are in the wrong business. It's very pretty, looking forward to the pictures of Sat. evening. Hey don't you have that money tree:)*

Anonymous said...

How pretty and what a great idea!!!

Anonymous said...

I know you are glad the bathroom is finished...what a nice finish touch.