Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Last night

Last evening, when I got home from work, I had a visitor waiting on me. It was Amber, my 19 year old grand-daughter. She had gone to the college and registered for the semester. She also got to do clinicals at the hospital today, she thinks that she has made the right decision as far as her career path. She has chosen Diagnostic Sonography. August is full of birthdays and anniversaries at my house. Here is another masculine birthday card, I put together. The die cut is by Jolee. I have made it to Wednesday, so the weekend can't be too far behind. Everyone enjoy the day.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Now that wasn't to hard was it. Any man would love that card. Wednesday my favorite day of the week and I do hope to enjoy.*

wanda said...

A great job as usual!!

Anonymous said...

Awesome card!! I could see that one going to Allan.

Anonymous said...

Another cute card! You're a real card-making dynamo!!