Monday, August 4, 2008

Tuesday


Boy is it hot, down our way. We have had a 10 day consecutive heat wave. I am one of the lucky ones, I have an inside job, with A/C. Thursday is a dear friends birthday. I have been blessed with his entire family's friendship. He loves to work with wood, and can make anything that he puts his mind too. He built my deck and sun room years ago, and I have enjoyed it so much. Masculine cards are so hard for me to make. So this is a simple one, that represents who he is to my husband and myself. I thought the wood grain would be an appropriate layer. The brads I cut the backs off and just adhered them to the card with foam dots. I thought they looked like nails. Thanks for looking.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, BILL!!!!

3 comments:

wanda said...

I'm sure he will love it just because you made it for him. Good looking card.

Anonymous said...

Any man would love this card, simple yet so appealing and he is blessed having you as a friend.*

Anonymous said...

Another great card!! I'm sure he will love it.